Treadstone Law offers a full range of services in areas including acquisitions and disposals, financing, commercial real estate, land use, planning and development, leasing, and tax.
Each real estate transaction is unique and requires special care and attention. The right real estate lawyer is important. Whatever kind of challenge you’re taking on – acquisition, disposition, joint venture, financing, or creating a REIT – you can count on Treadstone Law for agility and speed, grounded in legal experience.
Contact Us Today! 416-546-8524
Treadstone Law offers a full range of legal services in the area of Real Estate law. Receive legal expertise in connection with the transaction, financing, leasing, and zoning of residential and commercial properties. Our real estate services include:
- Purchase and sale of existing homes
- Purchase of new homes from builders
- Refinancing of your home with banks and trust companies
- Transfer of title to family members or personal companies
- Registration of private mortgage transactions
- Reviewing of Agreements of Purchase and Sale
- Preparation and review of residential leases
- Resolution of landlord and tenant disputes
Treadstone Law’s support was irreplaceable.
Best real estate lawyers in Toronto!
I recommend Treadstone Lawyers to everyone I know.
I had a great time using Treadstone Law. If you’re looking for real estate lawyers in Waterloo, this is your firm!
I had a great experience using Treadstone Law!
Very respectful and informed, Treadstone Law gave me a very pleasant experience.
Treadstone Law is an excellent firm! I highly recommend.
Smart professionals. We had a great experience.
Treadstone came to my house for the paper signing. I highly recommend using their mobile service.
Treadstone made my house purchase effortless!
Treadstone Law has the resources and experience to help you capitalize on opportunities whenever and wherever they may arise, and to coordinate national and international transactions efficiently. Treadstone Law can provide legal advisory for a wide spectrum of clients, including public and private companies, REITs, private equity firms, governments, financial institutions and sovereign wealth funds.
- Acquisitions & Dispositions — buying and selling fee simple or partnership/joint venture interests in office, retail, industrial, hotel, multi-family residential and mixed-use properties, often on a portfolio basis
- Leasing — acting for landlords, tenants and leasehold lenders
- Financing — representing borrowers and major national and international lenders in connection with real estate financing transactions
- Development — assisting developers with projects in the private and public/private sectors, including residential, commercial, hotel and mixed-use developments.
- Municipal — advising on local government requirements in conjunction with zoning, subdivision, development and building permits, and other municipal and planning issues, as well as property assessment matters and expropriation.